New Clan Tournaments?

HammerHead

Inkling
NNID
sametodd13
My clan TeamTankatank is a relatively new clan that hasn't ever been in a tournament. We would like to join one, but we aren't sure which one is right for us. We are an A+ to S rank squad (I guess we are S- then) that would really like a tournament with other squads around our rank. Can anyone help or give a suggestion?

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
The squad that I am a captain of, the Watch Me Whiprays, have been playing together for about 3.5 months now...we've run into similar problems. We've done some tournaments but can't seem to make much of a dent in them. Not sure about a solution, but perhaps your team would like to scrim with us? PM me if you're interested.

pooplooser

Full Squid
(I guess we are S- then) that would really like a tournament with other squads around our rank. Can anyone help or give a suggestion?
Lol I would consider myself S+- since I always lose S+ when I get it.

My team, Squid Wars (SW) consist of a lot of general S rankers. You could scrim against us, and I could pose as good practice against e-liters.

HammerHead

Inkling
NNID
sametodd13
Lol I would consider myself S+- since I always lose S+ when I get it.

My team, Squid Wars (SW) consist of a lot of general S rankers. You could scrim against us, and I could pose as good practice against e-liters.
We would love to scrim, but it might be a little while before we can, we are schedule is really tight right now. But I will let you know when we can scrim!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom