1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

New Face, Not-so-new Account

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Kenni, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Kenni

Kenni Inkling

NNID:
    Pheenie
    I've had this account for 8 months and have not posted a thing on this website.
    Maybe that'll change, but for now I just want to say that I exist.
    Is this a bad introduction? I don't know. Will I really get involved with the community? We'll see.

So yes hello! You can refer to me as Kenni/ Ken, either is good.
    My first main was the Slosher (which I used exclusively and extensively), then I started using the Splattershot Jr., Rollers, Inkbrushes, .52 Gal, Chargers, Splatlings, and Tri-Sloshers. With that full list I'm all over the place and haven't found a weapon I can stick to. (Jack-of-all-trades, Master-of-none maybe?)

I'm level 50 and just jumped to A+ rank. Sorry for writing an essay, hope to stick around!

2. Floating Eyeball

Floating Eyeball Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Stanley618
    Welcome to the community! That's a pretty impressive list of mains, I wouldn't worry too much about trying to stick with one! (Although I'm impressed enough that you can use a slosher at all, I can never get the hang of them)

3. Kenni

Kenni Inkling

NNID:
    Pheenie
    Heyo! Nice to meet you. Yeah, soon as the Slosher came out I had to use it. Loved the idea of destroying shooters with a bucket!