New Face, Not-so-new Account

Kenni

Inkling
NNID
Pheenie
I've had this account for 8 months and have not posted a thing on this website.
Maybe that'll change, but for now I just want to say that I exist.
Is this a bad introduction? I don't know. Will I really get involved with the community? We'll see.

So yes hello! You can refer to me as Kenni/ Ken, either is good.
My first main was the Slosher (which I used exclusively and extensively), then I started using the Splattershot Jr., Rollers, Inkbrushes, .52 Gal, Chargers, Splatlings, and Tri-Sloshers. With that full list I'm all over the place and haven't found a weapon I can stick to. (Jack-of-all-trades, Master-of-none maybe?)

I'm level 50 and just jumped to A+ rank. Sorry for writing an essay, hope to stick around!

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
Welcome to the community! That's a pretty impressive list of mains, I wouldn't worry too much about trying to stick with one! (Although I'm impressed enough that you can use a slosher at all, I can never get the hang of them)

Kenni

Inkling
NNID
Pheenie
Welcome to the community! That's a pretty impressive list of mains, I wouldn't worry too much about trying to stick with one! (Although I'm impressed enough that you can use a slosher at all, I can never get the hang of them)
Heyo! Nice to meet you. Yeah, soon as the Slosher came out I had to use it. Loved the idea of destroying shooters with a bucket!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom