• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New here, but not new to Splatoon

NickelOS

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1933-9258-5693
I wanna get a little more involved in the community, so I figured it might help to make an account on here. I really wanna join a competitive team (I'm S+10 and climbing) but like I have no idea where to start? Anyways, my ign is NickelOS. I'm on a lot (especially for rainmaker), so you might've seen me. I'm also an artist. I don't make many Splatoon pieces, but I've started making them a little more often. Splatoon is by far my favorite game, so I really hope I'm able to meet some cool people with a common interest.

REYES

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4119-9070-0340
Welcome to Squidboards! I'm pretty new around here as well. And I have also picked up drawing again so I just now have to continue practicing. I'm trying to draw one thing a day even if it's just a little practice drawing. I still have a long way to go. I'm no where near your rank in Splatoon, I haven't even touched Ranked Mode. I hope you like it here and stay a long time.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards! The Squid Locator is a good place to find people to play with, if you need it! Anywhere in Booyah Base seems relevant to your interests, anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom