New here, but not new to Splatoon

NickelOS

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1933-9258-5693
I wanna get a little more involved in the community, so I figured it might help to make an account on here. I really wanna join a competitive team (I'm S+10 and climbing) but like I have no idea where to start? Anyways, my ign is NickelOS. I'm on a lot (especially for rainmaker), so you might've seen me. I'm also an artist. I don't make many Splatoon pieces, but I've started making them a little more often. Splatoon is by far my favorite game, so I really hope I'm able to meet some cool people with a common interest.

REYES

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4119-9070-0340
Welcome to Squidboards! I'm pretty new around here as well. And I have also picked up drawing again so I just now have to continue practicing. I'm trying to draw one thing a day even if it's just a little practice drawing. I still have a long way to go. I'm no where near your rank in Splatoon, I haven't even touched Ranked Mode. I hope you like it here and stay a long time.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards! The Squid Locator is a good place to find people to play with, if you need it! Anywhere in Booyah Base seems relevant to your interests, anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom