New Jet Squelcher

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
I would take another Disrupt-locator set on any new weapon (except H3 >=[ ).
This right here. The Custom Jr. has so little kill potential and almost no range, while the MKII has no coverage ability and actually requires absurd accuracy and team comp before it'll be useful. Put this on any weapon with range and half-decent coverage capability and you've found my new favourite weapon - Something that can keep back and support the team, avoid dying, and pick off anyone flanking. I was desperately hoping it'd go on the Heavy Remix before the set was announced, but what can you do?

Last edited:

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
This right here. The Custom Jr. has so little kill potential and almost no range, while the MKII has no coverage ability and actually requires absurd accuracy and team comp before it'll be half useful. Put this on any weapon with range and half-decent coverage capability and you've found my new favourite weapon - Something that can keep back and support the team, avoid dying, and pick off anyone flanking. I was desperately hoping it'd go on the Heavy Remix before the set was announced, but what can you do?
That's what I want. A Jet Squelcher with Disruptor and Echolocator.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
So you guys want to replace the Bamboozler MK II with the Jet Squelcher? Great, first the Bento replaces the MK I and now this.
Oh crap, you're right. We also have Echo on the Duel Squelcher already.... I would like a Jet Squelcher to have bubbler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom