• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Weapons Confirmed for Splatoon 2!

_Koriko_

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3709-6740-5598
Some may not have noticed, but in the new 3.0 update trailer for Splatoon 2 we see several new weapons!

Now, these are pretty much all variants of existing weapons, but still new weapons nonetheless. If I missed anything, be sure to let me know!

Note: Things in parentheses are things I'm unsure about.

Here is the link for anyone who wants to watch the trailer themselves:

-Custom Dualie Squelchers: We see this at exactly 0:47 in the video. We know from this clip that this weapon's special is Sting Ray, which certainly surprised me.

-Clash Blaster Neo: Also seen at 0:47, this weapon's special is Tenta Missiles and as shown later, also comes with Burst Bombs.

-(Sorella) Brella: At 0:47, we see a new brella, which has Splat Bomb Rush as it's special.

-H-3 nozzlenose D: The final new thing at 0:47, this is a variant of the h-3 nozzlenose and has Ink armor as it's special.

-(New tetra dualies) At 1:05, we see two dualies having a 1v1. I'm pretty sure the one in purple is dualie squelchers, but the one in turquoise seems to be a variant of the Dark tetra dualies. Maybe Light tetra dualies? I know this because he roll 3 times without stopping.

And that's it. There may be a hidden variant at 4:38 to 4:46, but I didn't see one.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom