New Weapons Confirmed for Splatoon 2!

_Koriko_

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3709-6740-5598
Some may not have noticed, but in the new 3.0 update trailer for Splatoon 2 we see several new weapons!

Now, these are pretty much all variants of existing weapons, but still new weapons nonetheless. If I missed anything, be sure to let me know!

Note: Things in parentheses are things I'm unsure about.

Here is the link for anyone who wants to watch the trailer themselves:

-Custom Dualie Squelchers: We see this at exactly 0:47 in the video. We know from this clip that this weapon's special is Sting Ray, which certainly surprised me.

-Clash Blaster Neo: Also seen at 0:47, this weapon's special is Tenta Missiles and as shown later, also comes with Burst Bombs.

-(Sorella) Brella: At 0:47, we see a new brella, which has Splat Bomb Rush as it's special.

-H-3 nozzlenose D: The final new thing at 0:47, this is a variant of the h-3 nozzlenose and has Ink armor as it's special.

-(New tetra dualies) At 1:05, we see two dualies having a 1v1. I'm pretty sure the one in purple is dualie squelchers, but the one in turquoise seems to be a variant of the Dark tetra dualies. Maybe Light tetra dualies? I know this because he roll 3 times without stopping.

And that's it. There may be a hidden variant at 4:38 to 4:46, but I didn't see one.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom