Nice to meet you, everyone!

D

Deleted member

Hello! My name's Missy! I'm one of those people you see in the square all the time, but in the Japanese version of Splatoon 3. In the game I'm known as ミッシーりん, or written in English, misshiirin.

I joined in hopes of kinda' trying to get into competitive play. I also wanted to connect with people who are into Nintendo fanart. I'd love to draw stuff for you guys! AND I take requests. :P

Anyway, I hope I'm doing this right. I actually used to be on Smashboards like, a million years ago, but it's been so long that I'm totally confused now lmao. Nice to meet you!

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Hello! My name's Missy! I'm one of those people you see in the square all the time, but in the Japanese version of Splatoon 3. In the game I'm known as ミッシーりん, or written in English, misshiirin.

I joined in hopes of kinda' trying to get into competitive play. I also wanted to connect with people who are into Nintendo fanart. I'd love to draw stuff for you guys! AND I take requests. :P

Anyway, I hope I'm doing this right. I actually used to be on Smashboards like, a million years ago, but it's been so long that I'm totally confused now lmao. Nice to meet you!
it's very nice to have you, also did you say Fanart? I love any type of Fanart! So, may I see what you draw for the Fanart?

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215

D

Deleted member

Absolutely!
So! As I said, I usually draw posts in Splatoon 3. Lately, I've been trying to branch out. The picture I'm using was drawn by me in ibisPaintX. That's my character in Coroika style! So if you like that style, I could totes draw your character like that in any pose.

I'm also practicing really hard at drawing with COPIC markers. The pictures I've taken with my phone are awful, but my brother said he'll help me scan new pics. I'll take any requests whether it's digital or traditional. Aside from the Coroika style, I want to start developing my own! (And I can do backgrounds, too. Really lay it on me! I need practice!)

Here are some examples. I also take requests for the posts. I'll show the one I did today, and a couple of popular ones.
GOwqIFJaMAMpmH0 (1).jpgGLfqk0EaMAACymD.jpgGEoHULNagAAo0S8.jpg
Untitled2_20240529144610.png20240516_120755.jpg

D

Deleted member

But in all seriousness welcome, we’re very chill and it’s nice seeing new faces
Haha! Thanks. Nice to meet you. At first the video didn't work, so I was so confused. I hope I get along well with everyone!

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Haha! Thanks. Nice to meet you. At first the video didn't work, so I was so confused. I hope I get along well with everyone!
I might clog up your threads, be the most annoying thing, be the only one on, and have the most recent posts on almost every sub forum here!

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
Absolutely!
So! As I said, I usually draw posts in Splatoon 3. Lately, I've been trying to branch out. The picture I'm using was drawn by me in ibisPaintX. That's my character in Coroika style! So if you like that style, I could totes draw your character like that in any pose.

I'm also practicing really hard at drawing with COPIC markers. The pictures I've taken with my phone are awful, but my brother said he'll help me scan new pics. I'll take any requests whether it's digital or traditional. Aside from the Coroika style, I want to start developing my own! (And I can do backgrounds, too. Really lay it on me! I need practice!)

Here are some examples. I also take requests for the posts. I'll show the one I did today, and a couple of popular ones.
View attachment 11657View attachment 11659View attachment 11661
View attachment 11654View attachment 11655
OOOOH i haven't seen your work before (western splat3 plaza moment) but it's really nice!! inspiring me to draw more plaza posts lol

welcome to the forums!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

fellow

OOOOH i haven't seen your work before (western splat3 plaza moment) but it's really nice!! inspiring me to draw more plaza posts lol

welcome to the forums!
Thank you so much! The posts are the most fun for me to draw. I really like to make people happy with them. (Their reactions when I draw their characters are some of the best!) I typically draw a new post every other day.

I wish I could see your posts, too! Too bad posts from all the regions can't be put into one thing. That would be so cool.

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
Thank you so much! The posts are the most fun for me to draw. I really like to make people happy with them. (Their reactions when I draw their characters are some of the best!) I typically draw a new post every other day.

I wish I could see your posts, too! Too bad posts from all the regions can't be put into one thing. That would be so cool.
i guess i kinda get why posts would be separated by region/language - so your plaza isn't full of posts you can't read - but i agree, it'd be nice to see stuff from across regions

this feels a little like advertising myself but since you brought it up ig it's fine to share: i made a thread with my posts a while ago! since i don't think people who share a plaza with me even saw my posts all that much lol. my stuff is nowhere near as polished as yours though haha

D

Deleted member

i guess i kinda get why posts would be separated by region/language - so your plaza isn't full of posts you can't read - but i agree, it'd be nice to see stuff from across regions

this feels a little like advertising myself but since you brought it up ig it's fine to share: i made a thread with my posts a while ago! since i don't think people who share a plaza with me even saw my posts all that much lol. my stuff is nowhere near as polished as yours though haha
Oh, wow. I didn't even think of that! I guess it's because most of the stuff I see is in English or Japanese. Sometimes it's easy to forget some people might not understand what's being said. I suppose if something was in a different language, I'd be really confused lmao. In fact, I was just talking about how sometimes I'm scared to like posts in a language I don't understand because I'm afraid it might say something offensive.

Anyway, I just looked at your thread. I think your posts are so cute! Thank you for showing me! You should definitely draw some more. I'd support you, that's for sure.

D

Deleted member

Your style is so nice! My last attempt at playing with copic markers was very intimidating so I hope your adventures are going better, hah. And welcome to the forums!
Thanks! Yeah, those markers are tough. I can actually do pretty well with Crayola, though, which I think is so funny. I've got tricks with those! The only problem with the COPIC markers is figuring out subjects to practice with. That's why I'm trying to find people for requests. I think that some people might be too scared to ask for stuff, but I'll seriously draw anything Nintendo related if it's not something completely unacceptable! Feel free to ask for whatever you want (in any of the mediums I mentioned)!
I wanna start filling up that fanart section here, or wherever I'm supposed to do it. X)

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Thanks! Yeah, those markers are tough. I can actually do pretty well with Crayola, though, which I think is so funny. I've got tricks with those! The only problem with the COPIC markers is figuring out subjects to practice with. That's why I'm trying to find people for requests. I think that some people might be too scared to ask for stuff, but I'll seriously draw anything Nintendo related if it's not something completely unacceptable! Feel free to ask for whatever you want (in any of the mediums I mentioned)!
I wanna start filling up that fanart section here, or wherever I'm supposed to do it. X)
I say, stick to crayola so just in case you get it all over the place (like on your shirt, skin, socks etc.) you can easily wash it off

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
Welcome! Your art looks wonderful, you do really well replicating the Coroika art style. I hope we can see more of your stuff down the line!

D

Deleted member

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
You can make a thread in the Original Content to post your art. That's where I have a thread where I post my SFM creations, it's very convenient to have a thread dedicated to your creativity.

D

Deleted member

You can make a thread in the Original Content to post your art. That's where I have a thread where I post my SFM creations, it's very convenient to have a thread dedicated to your creativity.
Ohh, okay! That actually sounds like a lot of fun. Thank you for telling me! I think that'll be a good place to rack up requests, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom