• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Nintendo fan art thread (and chat room owo)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Probably, but I'm more used to すみません. I think ごめなさい is more formal tho, I'd have to check
Stop! Double post! XD

I got すみません and しつれいします. Will keep looking

Trying to keep with the topic…

I also designed a Duplighost named Doopearl. However, I can't find the right hair for her yet.

Also, I really want to draw Char with snow, since she loves winter, but she has not been turning out right for me at all.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
*prevents you from double posting* that's all I'm here for XD
:p
*has nothing more to say*

Okay but consider this:

Frozen!Char and Jaci

Wait wait wait!! Chartreuse loves Christmas and snow in general. And is younger than Jacinthe. (Currently only by a month but)
Jaci could be Elsa and Char could be Anna
Jaci is the more responsible one anyway

Soooo…??

Last edited:

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
:p
*has nothing more to say*

Okay but consider this:

Frozen!Char and Jaci

Wait wait wait!! Chartreuse loves Christmas and snow in general. And is younger than Jacinthe. (Currently only by a month but)
Jaci could be Elsa and Char could be Anna
Jaci is the more responsible one anyway

Soooo…??
Yes, that's sounds adorable!!!! かわいい です!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
*redesigns persona*
Oooh nice! I kinda moved on from Splatoon Art(not really) but not before drawing Katana(as I'm calling the girl in my profile pic) and her squad and starting a WIP of Quill. It'll get finished...eventually.
But for now, I'm trying to do that Paper Mario thing! I came up with two new ideas(pursuing one currently)and drew 3 partners for it. If any of you are willing to chat about it, I'd be happy to hear!

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Oooh nice! I kinda moved on from Splatoon Art(not really) but not before drawing Katana(as I'm calling the girl in my profile pic) and her squad and starting a WIP of Quill. It'll get finished...eventually.
But for now, I'm trying to do that Paper Mario thing! I came up with two new ideas(pursuing one currently)and drew 3 partners for it. If any of you are willing to chat about it, I'd be happy to hear!
Ooh, what are your paper mario ideas? (And I don't do any splatoon art either XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom