Nintendo investors conference 10/28/15 thread

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
just watching the live tweets from the nintendo conference. take a gander, y'all!

blogs.wsj.com/japanrealtime/2015/10/29/nintendo-unveils-first-smartphone-game-live-blog/#

twitter.com/mochi_wsj?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
wow... tight lipped till the end. that was a half hour conference, if that. hopefully the questions can get more information out...

Aromaiden

Full Squid
Their first mobile game is called Miitomo and "looks like Miis go ahead and communicate with other Miis without your knowledge. This will help people who are hesitant to talk about themselves to communicate with others, and reveal a side of your friends you never knew. Nintendo will find ways to encourage people who are hesitant to talk to share things about themselves."

Apparently it will It will be free to play, with attractive add-ons that people can pay for. Other smartphone games will be pay-to-download.

NNID
namine753
Their first mobile game is called Miitomo and "looks like Miis go ahead and communicate with other Miis without your knowledge. This will help people who are hesitant to talk about themselves to communicate with others, and reveal a side of your friends you never knew. Nintendo will find ways to encourage people who are hesitant to talk to share things about themselves."

Apparently it will It will be free to play, with attractive add-ons that people can pay for. Other smartphone games will be pay-to-download.
this game is literally begging to be exploited

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
The new account based system with cloud saves got me excited. The mobile game is not what I expected at all.

Sunstone

Let's ink it up... together!
NNID
Paleamethyst
Awesome! A free Mii based messenging system sounds fantastic! I'll be on board with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom