• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Nintendome: A Beginner's Guide to Splatoon

Hey kids and squids! It's Hank from Nintendome. Today, I'm excited to share my beginner's guide for Splatoon with all of you!

I hope this video helps some of you newer squids out! Feel free to share it with someone that you think may need it!

That's all for now! Feel free to subscribe to me on YouTube and follow me on Twitter for more Splatoon content! And please keep your eyes pointed to Squidboards for all things Splatoon as well!

Shoutout to @pixelatedcody for helping me with this video!

Comments

Well, I doubt it can be bad. I'll check it out later, Hank, and probably wind up plugging it a bit. ;)

A few of my friends got splatoon yesterday/today and ive been spreading this video around, it's really helpful, thanks for making this!

XD your first tip playing the campaign first was what I did but not by choice I had too when I first tried to play my very first turf war I got that occasional but annoying message of "unable to connect to a partners device" I thought my internet was broken so I went straight to campaign.
I didn't realize it was a one off thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom