Nintendome Tournament

Duster

Inkster Jr.

Is anyone willing to make a team of me and 3 other people for an online Splatoon tournament? It's better if you're S/S+ and have Skype.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18

Is anyone willing to make a team of me and 3 other people for an online Splatoon tournament? It's better if you're S/S+ and have Skype.
Hi Duster, I don't do Voice Chat due to personal reasons, but I am an A- Krak-On Roller, Heavy Splatling or Bamboozler 14MK 1. I live in Aus and I am open to prior tactics discussions before games and i can use any weapon needed, but Krak-On with aggressive 10-17 kills and 3-8 deaths is my playstyle usually.

Lemme know if you're interested. I'm subscribed to Nintendome too.

PastaPika

Inkling
NNID
Mikhail1777
Hi Duster, I don't do Voice Chat due to personal reasons, but I am an A- Krak-On Roller, Heavy Splatling or Bamboozler 14MK 1. I live in Aus and I am open to prior tactics discussions before games and i can use any weapon needed, but Krak-On with aggressive 10-17 kills and 3-8 deaths is my playstyle usually.

Lemme know if you're interested. I'm subscribed to Nintendome too.
hey would u like to become a squad i am a inkbrush user and im A- rank. I ussally get 7-10 splats per match my ID is Mikhail177 and skype is pasta_pika

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
hey would u like to become a squad i am a inkbrush user and im A- rank. I ussally get 7-10 splats per match my ID is Mikhail177 and skype is pasta_pika
Hi I'm not sure if the OP is still watching this thread, but I am still open. I've risen to A+ rank now, making my way to S rank with Krak-on Roller and .96 Gal Deco

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom