• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

No Octling Armor In Splatoon 2?

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
Here you go:

https://www.reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/6rvvhd/major_spoilers_datamined_information_reagrding/ and http://leanny.github.io/splat2/en_files.html

It’s a bit outdated, so there could be more information hidden in the files that we haven’t found out yet, but the Octoling Gear is there somewhere.
Wow, it's even got an icon and everything, so it's nearly ready to ship. Also it's the S2 gear, which looks sooo neat. I love those gloves.
I swear to God if the gear is given out in a My Nintendo event, I’m going to slap someone.
Oh no, I'm afraid you might be on the money there. I could totally see that happening. It'd certainly get me on the nightmare that is MyNintendo.

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
That’s what their plan would be, wouldn’t it?
Oh yes. It's either going to cost real cash with gold coins, which would be simply awful, or platinum coins, to promote some new mobile game. There's already "Fire Emblem coins" and "Animal Crossing coins", watch "Squid Coins" become a thing. Earn them through Splatnet, a way of getting people to actually use the frankly useless Switch mobile app more.

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
I only ever use the mobile app to check Annie's shop and to report people for being jerks in matches.

I swear to God if the gear is given out in a My Nintendo event, I’m going to slap someone.
I was more thinking along the lines of a DLC expansion to Octo Valley going into more detail about the Octarians themselves, perhaps detailing more about those mind altering shades that Callie was given, and culminating with an all new boss fight at the end that would unlock the ability to choose to play as the Octolings. This is something that I would be willing to pay for.

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
@Windstar I would have agreed with you about two years ago. Nintendo is seemingly doing things a bit differently now. That certainly doesn't mean I am right about this, but I am hoping that it makes the idea more likely, especially if they are reading threads like this.

has anyone ever thought about the damaged hero gear you recieve from taking alot of ink in (ya know that tank top thingy) what if that became a thing .-.

i hardly doubt you would get damaged hero gear all together BUT if they put like a pearl amiibo that gave you damaged hero gear id be screaming mentally and eternally

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
i hardly doubt you would get damaged hero gear all together BUT if they put like a pearl amiibo that gave you damaged hero gear id be screaming mentally and eternally
Did you mean to say "internally?"

I dunno, it's okay, but I don't know what the draw would be aside from an Inkling essentially in their underwear...oh, I get it.

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
@Green Waffles I'm just saying that I get the appeal. Trust me, I am perfectly happy with what we have. Though my imagination could certainly conjure up more things to desire. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom