Non Ranked Splat Zones.

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
I only have done a few rerolls, but I figured I would only use sea snails for rerolls since that is there only purpose where as gold has more options. I haven't tried to get perfect gear, but soon. Really wish they released more variations on each style with different main perks and branding because the backwards hat is my favorite but I don't care for its main perk.
Yeah I wish we could assign main abilities to items. I don't care much for the clothing my inkling wears. For now though after you have all the clothes and items gold is only really usefull for rerolls, buying slots and ordering from Spyke.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Yeah I wish we could assign main abilities to items. I don't care much for the clothing my inkling wears. For now though after you have all the clothes and items gold is only really usefull for rerolls, buying slots and ordering from Spyke.
Well there are more gear to be released so I am waiting for that. Hopefully there is even more than what was found on-disc because the direct definitely worded it like there is more than what was found. We do know the Ika Musame costume and the contest costume will come in august as true DLC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom