North America Splatfest - Snowman vs. Sandcastle (who are you going for?)

What team are you going for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
I chose snowman because getting snow in my pants is only temporarily uncomfortable...

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm not sure why people think it has anything to do with Frozen either. I'm thinking it's just a forced association, kinda like the RvB references in the Pokémon Splatfest.

Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, my general indifference to Frozen aside. I actually haven't seen much in the way of Miiverse posts that reference it. Just one "Do You Wanna Build A Snowsquid?" thing and some guy claiming that it was enough to make him pick Team Sandcastle.

I guess I'm just not around where the Frozen-heavy posts are, then.

The ΩS

Retired
NNID
Renwin
reuse? well if you make a snowman, you can take a bit out and make a snowball, after that you can throw it at someone or eat it. would you eat sand?
Reuse in entertainment, not survival. Besides, just because it's made in the sky, doesn't make it healthy with it being unfiltered and high acidity level.

Rina S

Inkling
NNID
inklingrina
Team Sandcastle, really need some seasnails x___x goodluck everyone =u=

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Reuse in entertainment, not survival. Besides, just because it's made in the sky, doesn't make it healthy with it being unfiltered and high acidity level.
lol i was not doing it to survival, eating snow is fun

dylan_not_bob

Stardust Crusquider
Team Snowman. It was a difficult decision after Callie dropped the Snowbae line but I'm from Canada so it's my obligation. I just need to embrace the snowbae. So fleek. Much literally. Very can't even.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Team Snowman. It was a difficult decision after Callie dropped the Snowbae line but I'm from Canada so it's my obligation. I just need to embrace the snowbae. So fleek. Much literally. Very can't even.
LAMO, much literally? people are so literally cray cray over fleek snowbae? (see this could be arranged much better then what it was XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom