• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

(North American) Splatfest: Marshmallows or Hot Dogs?

Which team will you be supporting?

• Marshmallows

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Hot Dogs

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
I like cats more so Im fighting on their side

lightdasher

Pro Squid
Well I'm not in this vote, UK got Pop or Rock, and I chose Pop, but out of dogs and cats I choose cats

Mr.Man17

Full Squid
Cats. As a cat person I will be glad to be defeated the ones who side with the horrible doge.

DakiHero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DakiHero
I'll be fighting the good fight in UK and picking pop. Gotta show some love for my Taytay

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
confession: i'll probably pick the side with more players so i have a better chance of getting super sea snails

if it were just a fun distraction like conquest mode in smash 4 i'd pick honestly, but i gotta get the snails so i can get the most out of my loadout

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
Japan's first Splatfest competition is... Rice vs. Bread! Exciting!

edit: team rice all the way

FatReuniclus

Full Squid
NNID
Sillykola
Why dogs, of course. They're so nice and playful but stupid! Those are the best kind of animal!

TheSpeedyMouse

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheSpeedyMouse
... Why do I have to be going away that weekend? :(

At least I'll be able to play it that morning.

Also dogs. ;)

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I have Cynophobia, being the fear of dogs. I freeze whenever one starts barking at me and have an internal panic attack. So even if I just didn't plain love cats to begin with, there is no way I would ever choose dogs.

Unessential

Full Squid
The internet seems to love cats (lolcats) In a vacuum I love dogs and cats equally and it would be hard to decide, but since there's a perk to picking the "winning" side, I'd have to pick cats. since the internet seems to love cats, and this is being played on the internet, and it's also likely a winning side will also draw more players who want to win for rewards. so yeah. for that reason, liklely cats.

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
Too hard to choose based on actual opinion, so I'll pick whatever is more likely to win. I have a cat and a dog, I could never betray one of them.

kyouzou

Inkling
NNID
kyouzou
This is so hard to choose. Cats are more cute, but dogs are so friendly and not jerks. Sorry for stereotyping cats.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I like dogs but I'm going to support cats since I know that's what everyone else will be picking. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom