• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

(North American) Splatfest: Marshmallows or Hot Dogs?

Which team will you be supporting?

• Marshmallows

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Hot Dogs

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

Lamsaturn

Inkling
confession: i'll probably pick the side with more players so i have a better chance of getting super sea snails

if it were just a fun distraction like conquest mode in smash 4 i'd pick honestly, but i gotta get the snails so i can get the most out of my loadout
Pretty sure that the amount of participants in each team won't effect the results, it's purely based on wins. For example, if Team Cats greatly outweighs Team Dogs, it'll probably just be harder for Team Cat members to find a game to join since there's fewer rooms with opposing members to match up with. Same with how Conquest works in Smash Bros., the actual numbers of supporters in each won't effect the numbers because the points only count when the conditions are met. (Even number of players on each side)

That being said, Dogs, Rice, and Rock!

Last edited:

Quillion

Inkling
I prefer dogs, but I know cats will win because the 'net puts dogs as second to them.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'll defend the honor of the Felines with all my might. Dogs are cool too, though.

Smugpugpup

Inkling
NNID
Smugpugpup
Team Dog surely. I like cats too, but I'm definitely more of a dog person. In a perfect world, Team CatDog all the way;)

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
The cats will take over Inkopolis while riding on roombas! And the only thing that can stop them are laser pointers.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
I like cats, but I gotta go with Dogs, since my parents have two cute ones.

The cats will take over Inkopolis while riding on roombas! And the only thing that can stop them are laser pointers.
Use a Charger. They have laser pointers after all, and you can shoot them if they attack you.
There, inkvasion averted. Even easier than stopping the Octarians.

Last edited:

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
God damn the internet. Only reason why cats are winning.

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
I can't read OP's text on mobile while on Octoboards.
Cats are pretty cool, but I've never owner one so I don't know what the full experience is like or whatever. However, I do have 2 dogs and I love them. Dogs it is.
Rice > bread I'm not even Asian, rice is just so good.
I thought I didn't like pop but then I figured out that Vocaloid/2hu music consists of a lot of pop, especially Vocaloid. Not too sure about this one.

D

Deleted Member

As much as I love both cats and dogs. I have more dogs. Majority wins. :) #TeamDog

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom