Now Playing

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Besides playing Splatoon.

Old or new, talk about the latest game you started playing and what you think of it. :V

(N3DS) Fire Emblem: Awakening
This ain't no advance wars <___< but I'm getting the hang of it. coughcasualmodecough. Its my first FE game, so hopefully I'll work up to playing normal mode.

Where deaths matter. D:

(Android) Steven Universe: Attack the Light
This is a pretty good Paper Mario RPG clone, I wish there was a console version or maybe even an sequel with 10x the content than the original.

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
LOZ:OoT - just got done beating it again today mighty start play Majora later

Elsword - really just played to get the daily attendance

Grand Chase Moble - ..... i miss Jin....

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Heroes of the Storm. I played it everyday, at least to do the daily quests.

Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U. I play both regularly, but the 3DS a lot more since it is more convenient to play it on the handheld.

Hm... As for single player games, I am not playing one at the moment. I finished Sonic After the Sequel a few days ago and I want to finish Portal Stories: Mel and Remember Me, but I am lacking the motivation. I also haven't finished the Episode 4 of Life is Strange yet, even though everyone is saying it was epic.

Nozzles

Cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Apart from Splatoon, I play Mario Kart Wii "competitively"; but Splat is becoming more interesting.
I also have a little bit of casual learning of OoT speedrunning on the side, but I'm not expecting it to go very far, unfortunately.
I also enjoy playing GTA 5.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Been playing Halo and Evolve with friends. I have also been working on DMC4:SE.

I also play Heroes of the Storm and Payday 2 every now and then.

And then MGS 5 when it releases.

Last edited:

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Now Playing:
(Steam) Sanctum 2 - So its an FPS tower defense game. I'm really fond of this game, really like how you can make your path (more like a maze) to the base your team has to defend (you can also set up your own turrets and stuff.) Although I've only been playing single player atm. (looking forward to that steven hawking chatbox) :V

(PS4) SFV Beta: Hey, it feels like older SF games and not like SFIV D: (Which felt kinda slow) Loving the beta (not matter how rusty I am) :V Can't wait for the full release.

Finished:

(Android) Steven Universe: Attack the Light - A solid game for the phone, totally recommend it to steven universe/rpg fans. Course its a bit on the short side (thats a given for a phone game) The soundtrack is alright (repetitive battle and boss music but at least each dungeon has a variety) , would have really loved if the developer added music from the show. And sooo many references to the show of course.

(Steam) Guns, Gore & Cannoli - I actually just beat this in one sitting yesterday. This game is full of bad Italian accents but hey the gameplay is fun (If you like contra or metal slug)

10339_54_news_hub_9302_656x500.jpg

And whole a lot of that from the protag in every cut scene. :V derp.

Berentxo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Berentxo
I tend to have a gazillion games going at the same time at any given point. Long story short, for a few years at the end of uni and just after I was very busy and dropped gaming altogether, so now I'm both following new releases, catching up with what I missed on different systems and then the old retro stuff I was always into as well (both replays and new games). That said, what I'm mostly focused on at the moment is:

At home:
Super Mario 3D World (finished the regular worlds, now doing specials and collecting everything everywhere, mostly playing with my stepson)
Skyward Sword (I sort of missed out on Zelda as a kid for reasons, late last year I started with the original and AoL, then OoT and MM 3D and I decided to play them according to the official timeline)
Okami (Wii version)
Super Mario RPG (nearly finished ages ago on an emulator but had a dodgy ROM and a savestate just before a glitch happened, so I replayed it recently on VC, and now I'm just grinding a bit for the final boss now)
Kirby's Dream Land 2 (on Wii collection, nearly finished, just need to finish the last boss and collect the rainbow pieces)
Limbo (I play at random times, nearly finished)
And a few random short games, mostly rhythm game with my stepson. He's a riot on Donkey Konga.

On the go:
Pokémon AS (halfway there, I was busy with MM but it's my main game atm, I have a colleague at work who spoils me rotten with OP psychic-types)
Aria of Sorrow
Silent Hill Origins (best thing for late nights at work or actual night shifts, so glad there's portable survival horror)
Patapon 2
Dissidia
And for bus or car rides, waiting for people and stuff like that I'm halfway several Mario and Kirby games, best for short sessions or actually being able to have a conversation while you play.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I have too many games I'm playing right now, so I'm gonna try and list on what I'm currently playing:

-Pokemon Rumble World
-Monster Strike (This game is eating so much of my time. I'm wanting to collect some more Sharls & Stoans in order to evolve half of my monsters.)
Mr. Drilller (PS1)
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates of Infinity (Just doing some jobs before the story continues. I want to collect as much items I can before I do continue with the story.)
-Bust-a-Move 2 (PS1)
-Pokemon Omega Ruby (I need to get around to playing this. Last time I played it, I just beat the second gym leader. Man, I'm slow.)

And of course, Splatoon.

GBstep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GBstep
Now playing,

- Guilty Gear Xrd: Playing to git gud
- Smash Bros.: Just got a Shulk amiibo finally
- Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition: Purely for Bloody Palace, stress reliever.
- USF4: Coz I don't have a PS4 for SFV ._.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
Currently Playing:
  • Splatoon
  • Pokemon AS
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf (been playing since release and will always play it)
  • Shantae and The Pirates Curse - Wii U version (beat it already just replaying on Pirate Mode)
  • Watch_Dogs (beat it but I love trolling people in online hacking :3)

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Legit all I do is play splatoon and draw using art acedemy... I was playing Animal Crossing New Leaf everyday but I stopped after my town became perfect... OOPS!

OH WAIT WAIT I'm replaying White 2 I just finished Black again... so yeah.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Lets see:

(PS4) Tembo the Badass elephant: Its a decent platformer game, that sort of feels like Sonic, with Yoshi's Flutter jump. At first it was pretty easy but it really does move up in difficulty. I'm only half way through the game.

(PS4) Rouge Legacy: Too addicting :V Finally beat two of the 4 bosses, I've spent a good hour or two each time I play it. I really like how random every single room is. (Rouge like game right?) Also feels like metroidvania. Pretty awesome game I'd recommend, even though I haven't finished it yet.

(Wii U) Pikmin 3 Demo: Way different from what I usually play, but I feel like I was missing out since I haven't played the previous game. :/ Also showing me the pikmin I accidentally left behind, was horrible. D:

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
I have been playing Super smash bros. and paper mario 64.

Last edited:

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I've been getting back into playing some Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD this morning. Kinda want to anyway since the 3DS port of Hyrule Warriors will include WW characters finally. Might as well get back into what I consider my favorite Zelda.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Splatoon's Octo Valley (I don't play with randoms online. Only with people I know
and people from Squid Boards.)

Pokemon Omega Ruby/X, Just finished my Hoenn dex and now I'm working on my national dex.
It'll be extremely time consuming for sure. I also Masuda Methoded a Shiny Furfrou in X recently.

Mario Kart 8, I adore racing games and when I play this, it's usually the VS Mode and that's it.
It's a great time killer and I get to goof off with some funny combinations.

Super Mario Maker, fantastic game. The level editor is awesome and playing levels from the users
here in Squid Boards is very exciting, even the hard ones. I wish I found better levels more
often though in 100 Mario Challenge.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Currently I've been in the mood to play both Kirby Super Star Ultra & The Legendary Starfy 5 ever since I've had them in my mind for the past several days. Also thinking about playing Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge.

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
(Steam) Undertale
This game ; w; more people need to play this game. Its short, around 3-4 hours.
Earthbound/Rpg fans will LOVE this game. I can't say much else, I just might spoil everything.
I think it lives up to the hype and its only been out for about a month.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I'm currently playing Yoshi's Woolly World. Personally, I think it's leagues better than Yoshi's New Island & I'm enjoying it far better than that game.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
I've been playing Super Mario Maker a lot lately. Always a blast to create and post levels. You can be as devious or as forgiving as you want to be. Sadly I see more on the devious side than the forgiving side. I try to make levels that are between devious and forgiving. Yay for level creators!

I have played Splatoon, but really need to get back into that again. Not much to tell outside the fact I play it.

I have played Mario Cart 8 but just not lately. I've found bikes to be my bread and butter more than carts. Fair warning, I play as Peach all the time. If history says anything about that, it would be that I am a sadist as Peach. If you are in my way, you better pray I don't knock you off an edge or beat you into oblivion with every item I can get my hands on.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Besides Splatoon, I just finished a play through of Pokemon White 2. I'll be playing Zelda: Triforce Heroes and Halo 5 next week when they both come out. I'll still make some time for Splatoon, but it will have to wait until after I finish Halo. It's hard for me to play two console games at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom