Now that we aren’t on Twitter

Oney

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Oney
Switch Friend Code
SW-8066-2302-3824
And people are civilized here

On the recent months I’ve seen a lot of general distaste to Dynamo Roller, specially after getting buffed

the “public opinion” of dynamo seems to have gotten worse with people wanting it to be nerfed so they don’t have to fight it instead of just learning the matchup
View attachment 8337

what do y’all think of dynamo potentially reaching a high tier weapon status?
Or just being good lmao
I personally wouldn’t like it being pretty high on the meta. I just don’t think it’s kits are justified to be meta plus it’s vertical flick is
And people are civilized here

On the recent months I’ve seen a lot of general distaste to Dynamo Roller, specially after getting buffed

the “public opinion” of dynamo seems to have gotten worse with people wanting it to be nerfed so they don’t have to fight it instead of just learning the matchup
View attachment 8337

what do y’all think of dynamo potentially reaching a high tier weapon status?
Or just being good lmao
I personally wouldn’t want to see it be on the meta.

BJ8649

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6700-8834-6214
and that being said, dynamo isnt actually a backline. it plays a very flexible game between like, every role. it will never compete with actual backlines for their spot.
and that being said, dynamo isnt actually a backline. it plays a very flexible game between like, every role. it will never compete with actual backlines for their spot.
Its still a bit weak to act as a flex rn imo, its strengths dont rly make up for its speed
maybe a paint/ink efficiency buff would do

Corvidae

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-8464-6511
I think dynamo is in an ok spot but both it’s kits are too slow and not independent enough to thrive. It can definitely be a monster on certain map modes but if that’s your anchor it’s gonna get bullied by an actual backline, and if you’re running it as a midline it’s gonna slow down the rest of your team. I think a big issue it has is it’s kits. Silver Dynamo is the supportive one with the better special but it’s paint is not as good as other cooler options and it’d slow down your teams pace to be relying on a dynamo cooler. The gold dynamo is the more independent and midline focused one that is actually hard to rush down if it has ink for a splat bomb but chumps don’t really do anything outside of turf war. It’s kind of between being a midline and an anchor and really can’t excel in either role consistently, but if you get a dynamo into a safe position it’s still a monster. You have to actually learn how to bully it with your respective weapon, whether that’s bombs, keeping distance, or forward squid rolling a swing to kill it before it’s second one, if you want it displaced. And not all of those are equally safe and consistent.

Winky!

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8385-3054-6034
No one with sense is calling it to be nerfed it is one of the worst main weapons in the game
Nah, especially after it got buffed, people are already whining about it being "no skill"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom