• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

NSquared Skype Group

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Anyone interested in a Skype Group with Nsquared Members? Not everyone is in the Stream chat 24/7 so it would be cool if we can get some people into a Group

D

Deleted Member

Hey, I'd totally be in, Nuki. This sounds like a great idea.

Dragoniss

Inkling
NNID
Antagonistgreen
I'm down! Considering I use mac I can't use raid call like everyone else wants to use so i'm kinda stuck with skype. I think the only other thing I could use is team speak.

Ñ2 Pikapika

Inkling
NNID
TheBigE
I'm fine with that! That would help quite a bit. I should also set up a Skype account. xD

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Sure, I'd be interested. Never used Skype before, but from what I've heard, it's like MSN Messenger, right?

D

Deleted Member

Yes, it's like MSN Messenger in some ways. Skype does have chat, voice, and video features. It's widely known for it's video and voice features, though! It's also a lot more stable and convenient. I personally use Skype everyday! :) To download Skype just hop over to skype's site and download. It's easy to set-up and use~!

leetwheat

Inkling
NNID
leetwheat
Count me in once I get a proper internet connection set up at the new apartment!

Excelion

Inkling
NNID
Excelion1
Add me in the group if you want, that is if I am considered a member here!

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Just downloaded Skype yesterday. Still figuring it out, kind of.

My Skype ID is jay.splatoon, feel free to add me guys!

HotBob

Inkling
NNID
Dr.KriegersPig
I love the idea of a group Skype! I'll include mine when I can get home and set up an account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom