NSquared Squid Squad Weapon rollcall!

Nester

Inkster Jr.
Content Team
Community Ambassador
What's your specialty weapon going to be? After the Testfires, I'm leaning pretty heavily towards Splattershot Jr!

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
In the first 3 Testfires i used the Rooler but in the last one i learned how to use the Splattershot like a pro. Splattershot is way more usefull in my Opinion so Splattershot will be my main :3 And i lost 1 Match in my entire Life so im sure i will be very good at Splatoon x3

Ndotda

Inkling
I'll likely be using the aerospray RG for splat zones, but the splattershot jr (or most things with a bubbler/inkstrike) for most other modes.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Im pro with every Weapon now, even with the Sniper. The Game is perfect for me <3

Nester

Inkster Jr.
Content Team
Community Ambassador
I've been sticking to the Aerospray RG. Love it! Taking it in to ranked to start, though I really want to play with the Zapper!

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
I've been sticking to the Aerospray RG. Love it! Taking it in to ranked to start, though I really want to play with the Zapper!
Aerospray RG is my "tryhard weapon". Always get over 1100 points with it :3 (my best score is 1700 points with this weapon)
My favorite Sniper is the Normal one and the Max Range Sniper and my favorite Roller is the one you unlock with level 20

NNID
ajgrocks10
I've pretty much gone 14 levels with only the Splat Jr and Splat Pro. The Aerospray is probably the best though.

Ryz0283

Inkling
NNID
ryz0283
Haven't unlocked the Aerospray yet but I'm finding Splattershot Jr. works best for me.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
When I want to go for points, I use the Aerospray RG. When I want to win matches, I use the Kraken Roller.

leetwheat

Inkling
NNID
leetwheat
52 gal deco in turf war, one of the squelchers in ranked, haven't figured out which squelcher I like the most yet in ranked though

GreyIsSquidNow

Inkling
NNID
Greymanz
Krak On Spalt Roller. Cant stand the Dynamos wind up time. Currently attempting to learn how to use a slat charger, wish me luck.

bigE829

Inkling
NNID
njl829
:shoes_msn000::clothes_shirt008::head_eye007: my gear and i'm going rappid blaster and splatter shot jr for 1 thing :bubbler:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom