• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

OCTO Communications (Chat)

Sunstone

Let's ink it up... together!
NNID
Paleamethyst
We often plan for rounds here and if we are actively playing are on Discord, but otherwise communication takes place here.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Most of us are on Discord for the most part, but Sunstone and warghoul are mostly found here, so you need to check both sites here and there. I hope that's okay with you!

Switch Friend Code
SW-7067-7083-1429
Most of us are on Discord for the most part, but Sunstone and warghoul are mostly found here, so you need to check both sites here and there. I hope that's okay with you!
^this

I'm gonna be really surprised if Pizza doesn't win the Splattyfest. I played 24 games tonight and only lost 2 of them, lol. Also, there was a severe lack of Chargers while I was playing, and I was having the most fun I've had with Splatoon in a while... Maybe the two are related?

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
I saw Pizza beating down the Burgers left and right aside from the odd match or two, I will be surprised if Pizza loses to be honest, the Pizza vs Pizza matches looked like they're tougher than the Pizza vs Burgers matches.

warghoul

Inkling Cadet
I saw Pizza beating down the Burgers left and right aside from the odd match or two, I will be surprised if Pizza loses to be honest, the Pizza vs Pizza matches looked like they're tougher than the Pizza vs Burgers matches.

Boooooooo

Switch Friend Code
SW-7067-7083-1429
Hey look, this chat still exists!

Fun games tonight everyone, especially that 3v3 we had early on. The utter lack of salt was incredible! On the other hand, the 2v2s some of us had later were quite sodium-heavy, but still fun. I hope we're all still friends after all that, lol <3

Demonic Labrys

Pro Squid
NNID
Omega_Snakey
Hey look, this chat still exists!

Fun games tonight everyone, especially that 3v3 we had early on. The utter lack of salt was incredible! On the other hand, the 2v2s some of us had later were quite sodium-heavy, but still fun. I hope we're all still friends after all that, lol <3
the 3v3 was fun but the rest kinda was annoying though we are still friends berk just don't think your the best alright... i hear many people say that and it frustrates me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom