• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octoling Vs Inkling Tournament! [Tournament Streak]

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
This is very hair-pulling, in like 10 minutes I have to leave to my next 2 periods till 6 EST so if you wanna ask me anything ask me now.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
GG, I fail at counting. There are 3 teams registered, not 4. Let's have a round robin where all 3 teams play each other to determine the winner.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Shadowcat and MintChipper, what are your Skypes? Or you guys can just add me at jay.splatoon

Power

Inkling Commander
In all seriousness, I think this could have been planned a bit better. The severe lack of participants is the result of conflicting schedules. Maybe setting a new date for this, or giving more time before the tournament starts would help. Furthermore, there isn't really anything that grabs people's attention about the tournament (not that it matters to me). I am not so familiar with other people's thoughts on rule sets, but I don't really like the stage picking/banning method.

Now, I am not going to tell you how to run your own tournament, feel free to ignore what I said. I am just stating my observations in the hopes for a successful tournament in the future.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
C- just played Octarian Elite Squad in a best of 7. Was pretty intense.

Power

Inkling Commander
C- just played Octarian Elite Squad in a best of 7. Was pretty intense.
Don't like to speak for Quetz Gold, but seeing as they dont have any players active atm, the winner of that set is the winner of the tourney. (didnt look at rules)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom