• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official enemy of the Squidboards!

Octarian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mickers247
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lyn

Aura

Infiltrator
Fire the ink at the inklings. :)
What's the matter, small Octarian? Has my words eased your mind, that you find the courage to ask of me a quest without fruit? Hmph. Soon, the world will experience true cruelty... And for a price, you won't be part of that world.

Now then... You were saying?

Octarian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mickers247
What's the matter, small Octarian? Has my words eased your mind, that you find the courage to ask of me a quest without fruit? Hmph. Soon, the world will experience true cruelty... And for a price, you won't be part of that world.

Now then... You were saying?

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
Hope ya like Teal! Because this Ink Strike has your name on it little octo! :cool:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Huh another filthy squid. You inklings shall perish!
Unlikely. We've got more muscle and more brains than even the highest ranking of you Octarians.

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
Sure, Inklings can have some style with different costumes, but they can't beat the sexiness that Octolings have!

I swear if I can unlock an Octoling hat or character, that's the first thing I'm aiming for.

Octarian

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mickers247
Sure, Inklings can have some style with different costumes, but they can't beat the sexiness that Octolings have!

I swear if I can unlock an Octoling hat or character, that's the first thing I'm aiming for.
Yes! Welcome aboard my friend!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium

Must get really cold out there! Too bad you don't have as much clothing to prevent Ink getting on you! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom