Official Splatoon and Squid Girl Crossover

Deku

Senior Squid
NNID
Rolandd
Thanks. Google translation:
"Although I rode also notice of the launch of the champion today , now that I am allowed to collaboration in Splatoon and squid daughter . And to that let me draw a collaboration illustrations Weekly Shonen Champion and Famitsu released next week May 28 , so I think the collaboration of detail is also where it is published , and together thank you !"

So, not a full manga chapter (sorry if anyone was expecting that). I'm excited to see more artwork from him.

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
Thanks. Google translation:
"Although I rode also notice of the launch of the champion today , now that I am allowed to collaboration in Splatoon and squid daughter . And to that let me draw a collaboration illustrations Weekly Shonen Champion and Famitsu released next week May 28 , so I think the collaboration of detail is also where it is published , and together thank you !"

So, not a full manga chapter (sorry if anyone was expecting that). I'm excited to see more artwork from him.
Squid daughter

CloneHat

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CloneHat
I feel as if anyone who's a big fan of Splatoon should strive to acquire at least some rudimentary Ika Musume knowledge.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This is one of those things where it seems so obvious, but it also seems very unlikely at the same time. Kinda surprised they did this. :P

kinetik07

Senior Squid
If you guys finish the anime, you should check out the manga, there's so many chapters

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
I kept thinking about this for ages and now i'm actually seeing it *gasp*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom