• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Here's another miiverse drawing/Microsoft Painted montage that my brother drew and painted. They're of his characters from his stories/fanfics. If you'd like to follow him or friend let me know and I'll send you a private message with his NNID.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Hiya!
Haven't been on here in foreverrrr
had like 100+ messages can't look through them too lazy so here we go

This is Ane she is kawaii, idk lol

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Here's another two miiverse drawings/Microsoft Painted montage that my brother drew and painted. They're of his characters from his stories/fanfics. If you'd like to follow him or friend here's his profile page. (Mine's here. ;) )

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Here's another two miiverse drawings/Microsoft Painted montage that my brother drew and painted. They're of his characters from his stories/fanfics. If you'd like to follow him or friend here's his profile page. (Mine's here. ;) )

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
This is a sixth compilation of favorite posts from my brother's miiverse account. If you want to follow him click here for his miiverse page; if you want to find me, this is my miiverse page. These were downloaded directly from miiverse and colored in Microsoft Paint.

upload_2016-12-1_19-12-55.png

peat-warrior

Banned (6 points)
So, yesterday I have posted a scribble in Miiverse and I was pretty surprised about so much positive feedback!
Here is the original:
IMG_20161231_043413.jpg

And this is the enhanced version:
3307_Can-in-water-&-Oil-chunk-light-water_0.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom