• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Well, the thread title does say "Splatoon Fan Art" ...so it's a safe bet I think (and it was also my first assumption, too)..
....Point taken. Bwah ha ha ha!
I do have some artwork I'd love to share, though None of them are Splatoon unfortunately, and I do not see any other art thread anywhere else~
Although, I do enjoy lurking here at all the beautiful artworks. ♪

Alan Treecko

Inkling
NNID
MarieSquid
some doodle i found in a folder
i actually "draw" inklings better than this but when im in school i really dont care about quality
terrible rushing handwriting btw
inkringu.png

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Really hate for the lack of programs for editing, so I am stuck with preview to mess with the exposure and brightness. This is just a random sketch I made out of boredom to replace the older one. Looks good, I guess.

(Seriously feeling like crap due to all the rain and lack of food.)

DCuNJ3UV0AAtBS5.jpg

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Really hate for the lack of programs for editing, so I am stuck with preview to mess with the exposure and brightness. This is just a random sketch I made out of boredom to replace the older one. Looks good, I guess.

(Seriously feeling like crap due to all the rain and lack of food.)

View attachment 4995
Looks pretty good!

I've also drawn Talia's best friend Elise but I'm lazy so I won't share it just yet

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Looks pretty good!

I've also drawn Talia's best friend Elise but I'm lazy so I won't share it just yet
Yeah. This was a thumbnail for a finished drawing, so I might consider making a proper version later when I get a chance. So far I am happy with the results, if not the potato quality, ugh. Really missing Photoshop with it's brightness contrast.

SoapSquid

Inkling
NNID
BubbleKerby
Oh! I just found this art thread and I will like to share one of my recent Splatoon art if that is okay
so I'm putting it in Spoilers due to size
[ excluding my avatar pic that I drew ]

I got used to drawing with a mouse // :'>​

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Posting here, and forewarning...Cross overs and inkling mess coming ahead.

DDIKrbDV0AYRJ_g.jpg DDIPKrFUMAAUPaO.jpg 20170503091343.jpg

And yeah, I draw males a lot with their tentacles do, pffth.

(AND DJ OCTAVIO IS MESSAGING CALLIE'S SHOULDERS.)

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Well, @Puffling did your request. Now can I ask you, can I upload this on my pixiv account? I will give credit in regards. I just love the outcome of it!

1pa_rKICXR5gF7hDvV-vzasrjKr6W1qIo0qOGBGtFVGqKXaa1uP2GyxR2hibz3b4xuLGVhCy_TaHT94=w1238-h601.png

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I'm slow on the art side as of late, but I have a older, unfinished thing that I still like a bit.

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 9.05.26 PM 2.png

Just a experiment with colors on my abstract style, using Gloves-Kun from CoroCoro Splatoon. Had I gone further, I would have added a few extra colored details along the black as well (Pink on the bottom shoes, perhaps some minor color detail on his gloves, ect) and cleaned up the shaping as well. I want to give him a go again sometime with this style.

And for those who are wondering why he has two different colored pupils with his eyes- this is more based around a private fan fiction of some crazy AU (if I can call it that?) I'm working on. So all will remain but a mystery....but you can use your imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom