• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

TheFirstDecade

Banned (6 points)
I dunno if i posted these but, yeah more art that i've made over the past year or so. Also some more WIP and finished art for my Salmon Run Revolutions Fanon and characters as well. Sorry for a sudden Art-dump. Thats what happens when im not as active as here as i thought i would be compared to Discord or Reddit.

Swashbuckler Snatcher

Octoman from F-Zero as an Octoling
Octoman Octoling.png

Someone's Salmonid OC i drew in my style, can't remember who it belonged to.
Salainah Art 1.png

A lineart of "Lady Ferrahlah", a beeg Steelhead lady. (an character idea given to me by u/GreenBoi_2020, Sorry if transparent)
Lady Ferrahla Refrence (clothed).png

Some Salmon-Run-Based Subreddit Icon i made for r/splatoon's Art Subreddit Art Contest.
Subreddit--Discord Icon thingy.png

Salmannican Empire's Coat of Arms. Basic yet is easy to understand.
Salmannican Empire Logo.png

frankus

Banned (6 points)
My OC Kalamari Keith:

1634508861728.png

"What you looking at, buddy? I'll see you in turf war!"

1634508879578.png

This is him fighting in turf war. I'm actually trying to make a hack of Splatoon with him in it!

Captain Carp

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6841-0207-6321
Thank you! That was one of the only Main/Sub abilities I could actually pull off carving into a pumpkin lol.

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
Some art I've done in my inactivity!
20211017_202959.png

I am not looking forward to spending upwards of £50 on Splatoon 3, let alone NSO. Let's hope it's worth it!

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
I love the art style. I was thinking of doing some artwork for some of my Splatoon OCs. What program did you use to draw?
I used to use Krita quite a lot but it crashed on me a lot, now I use Medibang Paint Pro, including this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom