• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Most of the art I find is on Tumblr, I'm not really good at art, but if I ever actually find that I made something okay-ish-ish i'll definitely share it here. I don't know of any artists specifically, though.

Lyn

Premium
This was one of the first pieces of fan art to come out, and was actually my first ever pinned tweet on Twitter, since that was new functionality at the time
Man, that's great. Gif art is just my favorite thing, honestly. It's so smooth. :)

Lyn

Premium
After reading Squid Girl (A Manga and Anime adaptation), I was surprised to see Inklings drawn by the same guy who created Squid Girl, probably it was the character similarities. But I really love that he drew an Inkling.
Woah, that's really nice looking! I like the style. :)

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
After reading Squid Girl (A Manga and Anime adaptation), I was surprised to see Inklings drawn by the same guy who created Squid Girl, probably it was the character similarities. But I really love that he drew an Inkling.
His fanart is awesome! There's also this one, though I'm sure many people have already seen it. Quite a few people here have it as their avatar!

and another:

Lyn

Premium
His fanart is awesome! There's also this one, though I'm sure many people have already seen it. Quite a few people here have it as their avatar!
and another:
Really cute! I'm loving this thread so far, I might post some "art" of mine eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom