• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

nix

Inkster Jr.
I love that first one a lot. You did good on these~♥

I will probably contribute my own art if I deem anything that comes out plausibly alright. Maybe. But it won't be a Cruel Inkling.
Thanks so much! :scared:

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
I posted this in the welcome thread but heres my icon which I like, just drew
I wouldn't mind drawing other people's squids in the future by the way

Oh, here's my art tumblr!
Looked at your tumblr, everything looks so adorable! (Btw, the link you put is missing the 'c' in .com, just thought I'd point that out. :3)

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Since we do have some artists here, it's probably worth mentioning that the official Splatoon tumblr page is hosting an art contest!!

You guys should totally try out!
Man you don't even know how badly I want to enter that, but there was an art contest here I think? a few months ago and I was ready to enter until this guy submitted a FANTASTIC painting which won first place.
There are a bunch of artists much better than I am who will enter and I'm wondering if I should even try out! I just found out about that contest this morning so I still have time to decide whether or not I'll enter since if I DO, I'll do a huge piece that would take me way up to the deadline next month.

Ahh, what should I do..

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
Man you don't even know how badly I want to enter that, but there was an art contest here I think? a few months ago and I was ready to enter until this guy submitted a FANTASTIC painting which won first place.
There are a bunch of artists much better than I am who will enter and I'm wondering if I should even try out! I just found out about that contest this morning so I still have time to decide whether or not I'll enter since if I DO, I'll do a huge piece that would take me way up to the deadline next month.

Ahh, what should I do..
No harm in giving it a shot, seems fun to me! Plus, judging by your avatar, I'd say you're more than qualified!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom