Official Splatoon videos showing high level gameplay (JPN)

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
Where is there footage of the shield dropping before the special gauge empties?

Mayday

Row, Row, Fight the Power!
NNID
MaydayBelieves
Hmmm, I guess I just have to see how you play then, since that's how I've been seeing myself and many others play as well.
It's not the easiest thing to explain at this point. I watch some of these videos and in a lot of these situations, I would not do what they did in the video. Maybe I will write a bit about in-game decisions after having more hands on time with the game.

Honestly I just need to play more than 3 hours. I want to be able to watch/review my own gameplay and optimize it. The matches are so short that you really can't afford many mistakes.

get ROWDY

Inkster Jr.
why is everyone so butthurt about it being called high level play? it's rare we see skilled players with the game, and it's not released yet. most content is from bad players, it's pretty fair to call this high level play, maybe not every single video, but the skill is there.

Mayday

Row, Row, Fight the Power!
NNID
MaydayBelieves
why is everyone so butthurt about it being called high level play? it's rare we see skilled players with the game, and it's not released yet. most content is from bad players, it's pretty fair to call this high level play, maybe not every single video, but the skill is there.
I don't think we know what high level play is yet. With that being said, everyone in these videos did reasonably well so I think it's an apt title.

get ROWDY

Inkster Jr.
I don't think we know what high level play is yet. With that being said, everyone in these videos did reasonably well so I think it's an apt title.
yeah that's what I mean, we can only take what exists now and compare it, hence why I said high level play. I think people are being too critical or their lives are too boring/depressing

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
Are you 13 OP because you sure act like it with the passive aggressive comments. If pressing a when everyone else is pressing b is high level play that's good for you.

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
Guys lets not focus so much on nitpicking the title and have a discussion please. These are videos with people who likely have experience with the game. Its fun to watch and learn from.

CyberHyperPhoenix

Senior Squid
This person with the charger is freaking ON POINT! :O

I also loved the Aerospray video, that was great XD :P
I really like the sound effects for it for some reason :)

StormPhrax

Full Squid
NNID
joelsmart01
Man, that Splat Charger video gives me hope that on other maps it will be a good weapon. I'm hoping the one with the scope will be my main but its cousin was so useless in the last Test Fires
Yeah i feel like the different variations of the charger will be much better than the standard one

Saltystick

Senior Squid
NNID
Wummer

Just A. Hunch

Inkster Jr.
I have to agree with the thought that, considering that these are some the higest level video footage we have available at the time, these videos do belong in this thread. The fact that it will probably change very soon is not all that relevant.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
New one for the .52 Gal

Analysis:
Holding the choke point while your teammates paint the back is a smart idea, but it looks like she got a little too passive there. Letting herself get pushed back where she could no longer choke with the Splash Wall, not good.

That perfectly timed moving platform Killer Wail skillshot. Niiiice.

I figured out watching for the Super Jump icon to ambush them during the Testfire myself, such a devious move, though I mainly used Splat Bombs to do so since it's an OHKO as long as you time it right. Could the Splash Wall also work for that if you sit it dead center on the indicator?

Trying to hold the choke point again, but completely failing to notice Blue was already behind you and painted the whole back area. This is why you gotta pay attention to the map!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom