• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Old Member returning to this community

Neon the squid

Inkster Jr.
I recently bought Splatoon 2 for the switch and I decided now was the time to return here, I have changed a lot since I last logged in.

Anyways, my name is Rain but I'm fine with being called Neon. I use she/her pronouns and I live in Ireland. I used to be apart of a group here called 'Squids to the Past/Splats to the Past' so if you were in that group, then hit me up! I'm an avid Homestuck fan and I also enjoy watching anime and collecting manga.

Also, if I have ever said anything dumb/insensitive in the past I apologise for that since I was a lot younger back then and I didn't know any better.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Yo~
Welcome to the quiet lands of the Squidboards!

Cool to hear that you're growing into someone improving themselves. How've you been going the game so far?

Neon the squid

Inkster Jr.
Yo~
Welcome to the quiet lands of the Squidboards!

Cool to hear that you're growing into someone improving themselves. How've you been going the game so far?
Salmon Run is my favourite part of the game IMO. My only problem with Splatoon is that it gets pretty repetitive at times, but other then that I'm enjoying the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom