• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One Custom Kit For Every Weapon

Babab

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7735-7052-6321
Last but not least, the Zink Splat Roller. I need it.View attachment 8936
Anyways, that's everything I've made so far! If you'd like me to take a crack at a certain weapon just let me know in the replies. I'll keep updating this thread as I make more of these. Peace!
That’s pretty much just carbon deco lol

Grekly

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
All of these weapon designs are sick and these kits are pretty synergetic while not being to OP (Except for the slosher kit with burst and wail that is just diabolical) anyway keep cooking man.

Lilac0

Inkster Jr.
Just to keep the streak going, here's another brella. This is the Peppermint Undercover Brella. Those familiar with how this weapon uses assists may be able to appreciate it more.
Oh man I would absolutely main this, take and hold a point, bring allies up with cooler, deny areas with bombs, just be an annoying forward skirmisher that people can jump to

NeoXVIII

Inkling
Aerospray PG looks fun as hell, turf war menace 2. At least splatfests would be RG AND PGs now, pog.

I've always wanted an Autobomb on TriStringer tbh, so you could chip and get people stuck on one. The kit I came up for it had Ink Storm instead but it would probably be insanely unfun to play against, shrug.

Splash-o-Matic with Zip is pog. Zip already has a super high skill ceiling, it'd be nice to have a simpler comfort weapon to practice zip on.

Smiley Slosher with burst bomb just shouldn't exist ever tbh. It's the Sloshing Machine issue but worse.

Small Grim looks fun tbh. Hyper aggressive.

Inkjet Flingza would be neat.

I'm all for Splatoon 2 Grim Range. It's stupid fun, the whole kit is just explosions everywhere, and both parts of the kit don't chew into your weapon's uptime all that much. Tenta Missiles also fit with the green aesthetic shrug. The kit could be similar if they brought it in with Angle Shooter/Killer Wail but it wouldn't come close to the feel of 2's tbh.

I want Dualies with Burst Bomb but I hate ultra stamp. Ideally it'd be something like Inkjet.

Peppermint Undercover would be neat and kinda decent tbh, it would love the QR, speed boost, and assists.

20V Dualie Squelchers could be fun, shrug.

M2 Explosher is actually pretty cool, having combos off every part of its kit. I could see it doing a full direct + angle shooter, or an angle shooter + indirect + screen, or a full direct + screen. Plus it would have tracking with Angle Shooter through screen to let teammates pressure enemies as well.

rulesofxem

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7591-5962-3116
I'm back! Only 3 kits today, but they're special. Let's start off with the Rapid Blaster Pro ECS-12. Try saying that 10 times fast. It finally has wall again, you're welcome.
rapid pro.jpg

rulesofxem

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7591-5962-3116
Last one for now, the Marinated Splatana Stamper. Let's be honest with ourselves for a second and admit that nothing can top the previous 2 kits it got. You do, however, get funny gambit powers now!
stamper.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom