• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Original Character Concepts for Idols that have yet to be done in any of the games

Ever Since the First game; I've wanted to see a Sort of Foil to the Squid Sisters; called the Octopus Brothers; Possibly being named Tako & Yaki; having a punny name of Takoyaki; similar to How the Squid sisters' names combined were a Pun on Calamari;

however, with the reveal of the Idol Group that also serves as the announcers for Splatoon 3; Being Deep Cut; which unlike The Squid Sisters, & Off the Hook; are a Trio;

I Realized I was never going to get "The Octopus Brothers" in Canon; so I figured; I might as well make the concept myself. . .

and as such, seeing Deep-cut as the first trio to be shown off as the game's idol/news source; I Started to think that it'd be Cooler if The Octopus Brothers; were more akin to a Boy Band; like N-Sync, 4-Town, Backstreet Boys, etc; and consisting of 4 male Octolings; with 2 of them being Tako & Yaki; Mane(A Mimic Octoling; as Mane means Imitation in Japanese), and a comic Relief named Baka(Based off of a Dumbo Octopus)

I Know you guys might think this is a stupid idea; But I don't care; I like it; and that's enough for me; and I want to freely share this idea; and Even though as a result of Deep Cut being revealed as the Idol group of the Splatlands;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom