Original Character Concepts for Idols that have yet to be done in any of the games

Ever Since the First game; I've wanted to see a Sort of Foil to the Squid Sisters; called the Octopus Brothers; Possibly being named Tako & Yaki; having a punny name of Takoyaki; similar to How the Squid sisters' names combined were a Pun on Calamari;

however, with the reveal of the Idol Group that also serves as the announcers for Splatoon 3; Being Deep Cut; which unlike The Squid Sisters, & Off the Hook; are a Trio;

I Realized I was never going to get "The Octopus Brothers" in Canon; so I figured; I might as well make the concept myself. . .

and as such, seeing Deep-cut as the first trio to be shown off as the game's idol/news source; I Started to think that it'd be Cooler if The Octopus Brothers; were more akin to a Boy Band; like N-Sync, 4-Town, Backstreet Boys, etc; and consisting of 4 male Octolings; with 2 of them being Tako & Yaki; Mane(A Mimic Octoling; as Mane means Imitation in Japanese), and a comic Relief named Baka(Based off of a Dumbo Octopus)

I Know you guys might think this is a stupid idea; But I don't care; I like it; and that's enough for me; and I want to freely share this idea; and Even though as a result of Deep Cut being revealed as the Idol group of the Splatlands;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom