• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Other interests besides Splatoon

takoyakispl

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8500-0519-8026
Oop lmao, I'm still learning how to type the language heh

i bought Genki 3rd ed and me and a friend been quizzing each other off it + daily duolingo lessons, its been pfun(coincidentally this friend is also a furry + the one that got me back into Splatoon and then into comp Splatoon)
Genki is great! Duolingo often gets things wrong or doesn't fully get the meaning right, I've got a bunch of resources I can send you on discord if ya want

takoyakispl

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8500-0519-8026
only my parents can tell me wot to do and u can't!
That's called indoctrination into a narrow world view, and to be clear assuming there's actually active mods here they can very much tell you what to do by removing you from the site lol, this is an inclusive community

Suchi

The Eternal Dualie Squelchers User
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-3685-3474-1994
That's called indoctrination into a narrow world view, and to be clear assuming there's actually active kids here they can very much tell you what to do by removing you from the site lol, this is an inclusive community
Just ignore and report em at this point. Not worth stirring the pot further.

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
Genki is great! Duolingo often gets things wrong or doesn't fully get the meaning right, I've got a bunch of resources I can send you on discord if ya want
Sure thing! Discord @ is in my sig, I do follow a few Japanese youtubers making content so I know most of the basic ones duolingo teaches you( like using いや or いえ instead of いいえ)

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
Already done that I was gon go do something else anyways lol, wanted to read this thread it's unfortunate it all got taken up by nonsense
They were being a troll in the furry thread I made too, definintly annoying

D

Deleted member

That's called indoctrination into a narrow world view, and to be clear assuming there's actually active mods here they can very much tell you what to do by removing you from the site lol, this is an inclusive community
hey, sorry that I've been rude to u I am just not a fan of furries

OctoYellow

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2579-9575-8095
I know everyone is here for splatoon, but what other interests does everyone have here? Show me them!

For me, I'm also really into Dragon Ball, JoJo, Kingdom Hearts, and The World Ends With You. I also draw and video edit as hobbies.

View attachment 8413View attachment 8415View attachment 8416View attachment 8417
I know everyone is here for splatoon, but what other interests does everyone have here? Show me them!

For me, I'm also really into Dragon Ball, JoJo, Kingdom Hearts, and The World Ends With You. I also draw and video edit as hobbies.

View attachment 8413View attachment 8415View attachment 8416View attachment 8417
Well I play a lot of shooters games but my favorites are titanfall 2 and deep rock galactic

Eight

Inkling
NNID
Eight
Switch Friend Code
SW-8541-7647-2894
I'm really into Pikmin, especially the 1st one. I'm down to 10 days and am trying to get to 9 soon.

MarioMelon

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4219-9851-1896

I like Super Mario a lot but I'm also really into Mortal Kombat and trains. Trains are cool I like collecting them. I'm trying to pick up MK1 and play it somewhat competitively. I main Raiden but I'm currently working on learning Li Mei. I also really like Super Smash Bros. Fun game. I main Mario. :3

muttn

Inkling
I really enjoy rpg/jrpg games! my favs rn are baldurs gate 3, dragon age, and fire emblem stuff. and I’ve been getting into more visual novel stuff. currently im playing through ai somnium files. and I’ve also been really addicted to path of titans recently, I luv the funny dinosaur game <3
Outside of games I like to draw and skateboard!

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
xerneas
Switch Friend Code
SW-5046-3858-9981
I really like writing and think that doing a 600 word essay about the Industrial Revolution is fun for some reason

Mili

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6426-7546-0600
Drawing, really like art, looking at it and doing it, game wise, I've always played Nintendo, so a lot of their games are really close to me (Earthbound, Super Mario Sunshine, Pokemon, etc.), there are other notable games I really enjoy like Pseudoregalia and especially Yume Nikki, I do play a lot of games after all, but I think those are all the ones I want to mention.
I also used to watch anime, but can't really finish a lot of the ones I start, so I stick to reading manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom