• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Other interests besides Splatoon

DrunkDoctor

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1740-3590-3529
At least with gaming, splatoon is an outlier in terms of my interests. Grew up a big FPS fan playing Halo, CoD, TF2, Minecraft(Not a FPS but wanted to include it), and CSGO. Nowadays I still occasionally play those games, but recently I've been playing a bunch of Minecraft on Hypixel Skyblock (turns minecraft into more of a MMO).

Ive just always not really been a big nintendo fan with the exception of Splatoon.

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
I really enjoy rpg/jrpg games! my favs rn are baldurs gate 3, dragon age, and fire emblem stuff. and I’ve been getting into more visual novel stuff. currently im playing through ai somnium files. and I’ve also been really addicted to path of titans recently, I luv the funny dinosaur game <3
Outside of games I like to draw and skateboard!
Ohh enjoy AI! Played it a while back and really liked it
Also I don't know what it is with gruesome murder mystery visual novels being hilarious but uhhh sure go for it haha

Ktdubz

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1873-9192-0517
I crochet! I made a goomy bucket hat based on the pokemon go one. I also like going to concerts and playing Pokemon

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
I crochet! I made a goomy bucket hat based on the pokemon go one. I also like going to concerts and playing Pokemon
Massive respect to every crocheter (? We'll go with that) I tried it once and I got frustrated so fast I don't know how you're able to do it and I'm used to sewing but this is another level

Ktdubz

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1873-9192-0517
Massive respect to every crocheter (? We'll go with that) I tried it once and I got frustrated so fast I don't know how you're able to do it and I'm used to sewing but this is another level
I don’t enjoy sewing so massive respect for that 😅😅😅 I tried to learn how to knit too but i kept jabbing my thumbs

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
I don’t enjoy sewing so massive respect for that 😅😅😅 I tried to learn how to knit too but i kept jabbing my thumbs
MASSIVE RESPECT UNO REVERSE CAR- ahem. Honestly half of sewing is me getting frustrated with my machine and having to fix it and half actual sewing haha.

Bubbsart

Full Squid
Pronouns
she/they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-0856-6246-8984
Drawing and the adult animated tv show South Park

AkameWoomy

Inkling
NNID
cheeseburger4169
Switch Friend Code
SW-4147-5374-8221
Very much into the Mother series, Persona/Megami Tensei, Undertale/Deltarune and especially Sonic the Hedgehog

Might be missing others but these are the ones that come at the top of my head, I really like drawing and sketching in my free time and it's something I've been doing for years as I find it very fun
based persona deltarune liker

BJ8649

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6700-8834-6214

DeirdreMega

Inkling
I play the ocarina but I don't know any songs from Zelda. Go figure lol.
There's a voice way back in my mind telling me to quit my job and devote myself to the protection of our oceans. I haven't listened closely to that voice in my head yet, but once I finally do, it'll be like stepping from squid kid playtime to cephadulthood.
I should give myself a profile picture :]

Cephalobro

I play a lot of other games, the most recent Nintendo game besides Splatoon 3 I have played has been Super Mario Bros. Wonder and man are those talking flowers so funny.

But if I had to list something that's not a video-game, I'd say watching funny YouTube videos of people getting scared/raging at a game. I also watched the entire Evil Dead franchise.

MintyMisc

Mint Chocto
Premium
Pronouns
She/They
I've played the piano for over 5 years, and have recently taken up drawing (see: cute demigirl on the left). I really like art consumption in many forms, be it visual, musical, cinema, animation, video games, or something entirely different. I also own a few big plushies (Blahaj included :3)

nedia

Inkling
I absolutely love music, Rock & Jazz are my favorites. But also playing music; Trombone, Tuba, & Piano. I'm active in the Ninja Warrior scene and have been doing competitions for about 3 years for now. And I pray Silksong comes out this year.

aloevera

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6380-4920-7328
i am 1000% the biggest NieR fan in the splatoon community. im also into csm which i just finished reading part 1 this weekend

image_2024-01-30_210606232.png
1706677623757.png
1706677677433.png

Cptbobdude

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4355-3949-0494
I love guitar and singing was in many bands and a couple touring. A lot of punk rock, hardcore and indie rock stuff. Also love rouge likes like binding of Isaac. Oh and skateboarding still something I love to do

KrisSplatoon

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-4981-4348-0990
Undertale/Deltarune, Pokémon, Oneshot, Spongebob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom