Painting The Walls

The ΩS

Retired
NNID
Renwin
Yeah, just as I figured when I paint the walls sometimes. But interesting t hear that paint ink on someone else's ink on the wall produce points to the special weapon meter.

PremiumFootwear

Full Squid
NNID
PremiumFootwear
Hiding in ink on the wall does present some nice opportunities though. I fought against a roller that would hide in the walls on the narrow upper paths on urchin underpass and hit me as I went by. I eventually just painted all the walls to stop that, but it sure caught me off guard the first few times. People are so focused on painting the ground they won't even bother with your hiding spot on the wall. On maps like blackbelly skatepark and port mackarel, there are spots where you can't paint the floor, but you can paint the walls next to you. Painting the walls there is necessary if you actually want to camp in those spots. Aside from all of that, I can't really think of any reason to paint walls beyond simply needing to climb up.

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
I find inking the walls to be useful in some areas.
Especially if its where the enemy team always goes, it takes more time for them to ink up the walls again to get where they need to be, letting you and your team to go forward a tiny bit more.

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
I had a roller use a neat movement option on me with a wall, I had them pinned in the corner and they painted up the wall out of my line of sight to jump up and around the corner and splat me before I could react. They're good to keep in mind but as has been stated, they don't count for the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom