Played with a hacker (???)

D

Deleted Member

I was playing Splatoon and I came across a user named "Tailsko" who had this gear on. They're all called "COP104" and they're grizzco brand. Any information on this? I can't upload the photo right now for some reason but I will when I'm able

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
I just did a quick google search, and apparently someone else ran into this same person. They posted it 2 days ago. It's Splatoon 1's Octoling gear. Apparently it's going to be something (or may be) you can get from Grizzco's Salmon Run soon.

In short, unreleased, but they hacked to get it early.

D

Deleted Member

I just did a quick google search, and apparently someone else ran into this same person. They posted it 2 days ago. It's Splatoon 1's Octoling gear. Apparently it's going to be something (or may be) you can get from Grizzco's Salmon Run soon.

In short, unreleased, but they hacked to get it early.
Very much appreciated! Can you link me to that post? :D

SilverBrick

Pro Squid
NNID
SilverBrick
I don't really see an issue with it, besides the obvious fear of Splatoon 1's multiplayer hacks appearing in 2. As it is, those are essentially just reskins of any other Grizzco-brand gear, and the abilities aren't even that good with QR's dodgy mechanics.

On another note, the gear looks cool. I hope it isn't just a placeholder for more Grizzco-brand stuff. Currently it's using Splatoon 1's model (kooky goggles and all), so it's going to be changed in some respect - hopefully to Splatoon 2's octosuit design rather than something completely unrelated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom