Playtime Scheduling or saying you're playing Thread

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Welp, that happened, those games were really fun! Your Splatterscope game is amazing! Sorry for that last second Inkstrike in that one Port Mackerel game.

Power

Inkling Commander
haha yea those were pretty good games. We really need more people to get this group going though. Tox seems to have disappeared. We should discuss some strats or something soon, do you have skype or anything, (idc whether its via text or video)

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Yeah we have skype, but I'm not very experienced with it beyond chatting in a group for an online smash tourney, can you make a skype group for us? My name is
tonyeduardohuerta
I'd prefer text chatting, laptop mic sucks.

Power

Inkling Commander
Haha yeah the lag has been pretty atrocious at some points. I'm going on right now if u are interested in playing, If not ima do rank

Power

Inkling Commander
Alright I will probably play when you get on. If you can, get on Skype so we can come up with starts during play if we r on the same team

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
I made a Skype group, I already added everyone except @Qosmio because he hasn't accepted the contact request or the Wii U request.
Edit: I just noticed he's gone.

Last edited:

Power

Inkling Commander
Ima try to focus on recruiting members. First I will play and record (from my tablet...) so dont expect great quality vid, but hopefully quality gameplay.

Power

Inkling Commander
omg that was the entire night. WHY wouldn't they just let us play on the same team. When we get more members this will not be as much of an issue. Full 4v4 lobbies of our clan would be nice. Oh btw, is it cool if i took charge in making some topics?

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
omg that was the entire night. WHY wouldn't they just let us play on the same team. When we get more members this will not be as much of an issue. Full 4v4 lobbies of our clan would be nice. Oh btw, is it cool if i took charge in making some topics?
Sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom