Playtime Scheduling or saying you're playing Thread

Power

Inkling Commander
Yeah I filmed some of em along with my ranked games. Will edit them later

Edit: I will capture some game play with weapons I am interested in, such as the regular splattershot, jet Squelcher, New and classic squiffer, L 3 nozzlenose, and ink brush lol.

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Yeah I filmed some of em along with my ranked games. Will edit them later

Edit: I will capture some game play with weapons I am interested in, such as the regular splattershot, jet Squelcher, New and classic squiffer, L 3 nozzlenose, and ink brush lol.
Yeah it's good that I was in them too, then again I didn't perform very well, I'm gonna play a bunch of ranked tomorrow.

Edit: Also did your controller problem get fixed?

Power

Inkling Commander
It's weird. Not really, I just have to live with it. It is not as apparent as it was yesterday. I guess sniping is practically destroyed for me until I get a new game pad maybe as the motion sensor on the pad has a scratch which may have something to do with the erratic movement. Oh well, it's not crippling but certainly alters some kills

ChickenOfTheSea

Inkling
NNID
Flutterboss
Hey I was just wonder what teams you guys were on for splatfest. It might be akward or cool if we were either scattered or together, and a plus to that I'll be on around 12:30 EST

Power

Inkling Commander
I'm on the dogs. And I will be on later also. Around the time mentioned b4

ChickenOfTheSea

Inkling
NNID
Flutterboss
MintChipper, I will try my best to see if I can get on. If can I'll be there but if not then I won't.

Power

Inkling Commander
Hmm wow I thought they destroyed ink resistance so I didn't even bother using it lol.

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Hmm wow I thought they destroyed ink resistance so I didn't even bother using it lol.
Even Kraken wasn't nerfed as bad, everybody thought it was gonna be like the bubbler so people shot at krakens like there was no tomorrow, only to die. Here's an ability changes video:
Who uses Stealth Jump?!

Power

Inkling Commander
well, the ink resistance actually looks a bit significant nerf. Losing 2 seconds is a lot, but bearable i guess.

BTW check the applications

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom