• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Pokemon GO?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Im currently taking over 12 gyms, and their are people I know add their 1000-2000cp Pokemon so people don't even touch them
That seems like it'd get dreadfully boring after awhile.
Just catching random things and taking over gyms or something. They better add more features or it's gonna get boring faster than they'd like. Plus, I'm not willing to "travel the world" for some pokemon that are region locked. Too pricy imo and it outweighs the gains.

SpiralRhapsody

Full Squid
NNID
Spiral_Rhapsody
Just a tip, if you know how to ride a bicycle, you should ride around your neighborhood, its easy and eggs hatch easily!:)
I need to get around to putting air in my bike tires for once. I tried being cheesy by letting Pokemon GO stay on while I was out on a trip to the beach, only to discover the app actually stops the eggs from hatching if I'm traveling more than 20 km per hour.

Yeah, biking is the go-to.

Jaden Yang

Inkling
NNID
ethankyang
I need to get around to putting air in my bike tires for once. I tried being cheesy by letting Pokemon GO stay on while I was out on a trip to the beach, only to discover the app actually stops the eggs from hatching if I'm traveling more than 20 km per hour.

Yeah, biking is the go-to.
lol I realized that when I tried that in the car

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I'm a bit interested in if the new pokemon of sun and moon will be added to GO! after it's release.
I like mimikyu's design and I'd want to catch at least one if it's not region locked. I don't plan on getting sun or moon, though, since I'm not big enough of a fan to dish out $30+ for a game i'll hardly play.

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
How's Pokemon GO hype for you?
Here looks like only gamers or pokemon fans are still playing, I hope Niantic won't give up this game just because is no more a "millionaire sillicon valley startup overnight boom".

Nearby still won't work, so we're still having fun chasing pokestops and gyms. Capturing monsters is rarely fun after I did reach 90+ different ones, it's that "sticker album" feeling when you're almost finishing it.

Maave

Inkling Commander
Here looks like only gamers or pokemon fans are still playing, I hope Niantic won't give up this game just because is no more a "millionaire sillicon valley startup overnight boom".

Nearby still won't work, so we're still having fun chasing pokestops and gyms. Capturing monsters is rarely fun after I did reach 90+ different ones, it's that "sticker album" feeling when you're almost finishing it.
All my friends stopped playing but I still see people outside with Go on their phones

Spiderroll

Inkling

My friends stopped playing too mostly. : / I didn't think it would last long because of how unfinished it feels, and the somewhat soullessness of replacing your pokemon every time you get a better version of it.

I like walking outside though, so i'll keep playing. The gym nearby has a level 30 camping on it with a Dragonite and I probably wont be able to take it on for like 5 months.

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
How did you do on Haloween events and this recent updates?
I'm seeing many different monsters around, normally it was infested with Goldeens and Caterpies but now other stuff is appearing.
Those update bonuses were a bit fun but not enough to return all that hype we had on beginning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom