• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Pokken Tournament Announced for Wii U (Spring 2016)

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
I wish a competitive scene could come out of it, but it seems not that many people want to play it compettively.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
This is definitely a must buy for me. Funny before this game came out in the arcades, I was wanting to see a Pokemon fighter made. Now my wish has come true. XD

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Bump from the depths.

With the influx of news this week I decided to create a discord channel for Pokken Tournament for more fluid discussion around news, videos, and organizing friendly matches and tournaments.

Feel free to join: https://discord.gg/0llr9C7KFeLDNyLP

Hope to see some of you there!

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
And with that bump, here's to hoping Mawile makes it in as a playable character!
:cool:

Anyone else?
I personally have two of my favorite Pokemon already in the bracket (Weavile and Chandelure.)

I would love to see Golurk, KlingKlang and Gallade. All realistically have very slim chances of making it, especially Gallade ( Why must you put Gardevior Nintendo?! ) but if Golurk was in there I would be the happiest man on Pokken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom