poll about winning/losing

would you rather play well but you lose or win but you get carried?

• play well but you lose

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • win but you get carried

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters

squ1d

Inkster Jr.
harmony's house, Hotlantis(i live with harmony)
Pronouns
squid/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-6459-2624-8690
i would definitely not feel to great if i was carried, but id feel even worse if i put in all i had, and none of my teammates contributed to the work. i already loose enough because of that.
most games i play, especially in ranked, ill get 8-20 splats and then my teammates will get 3-8. its not cool.

especially in salmon run. your telling me the people i play with are eggsecutive VP? yeah no. i remember playing a game where i put in 53 golden eggs, and none of my teammates put in more than 13. 2 of them put in 6..

fantastic work team

Cephalobro

especially in salmon run. your telling me the people i play with are eggsecutive VP? yeah no. i remember playing a game where i put in 53 golden eggs, and none of my teammates put in more than 13. 2 of them put in 6..
This always happens when I'm at high Eggsecutive VPs too, especially with many Japanese players, ironically enough. Western players on the other hand, tended to actually deposit Golden Eggs a lot faster and sooner, this saving me the trouble of doing the work of depositing Golden Eggs to meet the quota early.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
My teammate managed to sum up the solo queue mood better than I could:

"Sometimes it feels like every game I win is because I had to carry. Why can't I ever win a match just by going 5/5? Not even getting carried, just going even."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom