[POLL] The most important question

At the start of an Anarchy Open / Turf War game, which of these do you do?

• Booyah immediately most of the time

• Booyah if someone else does it first

• Never Booyah unless you recognize or are friends with a teammate

• Never Booyah even if others do or if you recognize people

Results are only viewable after voting.

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
am i the only person who doesnt booyah...
I don't unless it's: a teammate who helped me out, people I know, or they do something cool (like "I saw that!"). People in Japan don't Booyah at the beginning since their "Booyah" is "Nice!" and I picked up on that.

liligravybread

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0704-7291-1041
I usually booyah at the start of every game, but I've slowly been not doing it so much and only doing it more when I see people I know.... but I think booyah as you spawn in for the first time is always nice c:

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
Muscle memory here too, to the point that I'll unconsciously do it even when I'm just sparring with one other person in a private battle or in recon.

I'm also That over-eager coworker in salmon run who just booyahs for literally any reason. If you revive me, if you kill a flyfish, if you kill anything chasing me (especially a steel eel), if you put the last egg in the basket we need to make quota, if you use a special that makes any impact at all, at the start of the wave, at the end of the wave, anything. I used to get self-conscious if no one responded but now I think it just makes me want to do it more until someone responds. I'd rather be viewed as obnoxiously over-eager than too 'cool' to acknowledge others any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom