[POLL] The most important question

At the start of an Anarchy Open / Turf War game, which of these do you do?

• Booyah immediately most of the time

• Booyah if someone else does it first

• Never Booyah unless you recognize or are friends with a teammate

• Never Booyah even if others do or if you recognize people

Results are only viewable after voting.

Norilla

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1594-5651-4610
I'll do it if someone does it right at the start, unless I'm playing Splatoon 1, since that requires me to move my hand off the left stick (or maybe I'm just not used to the placement like I am with the Switch Pro Controller). Sometimes I'll do it first, because when you start the Inklings/Octolings make a sound that I'll mistake for a "Booyah" since I don't pay too much attention to that right at the start.

Piggy

Inkling
Pronouns
they/any
I booyah at the start if someone else does, mostly because I always forget to do it first. 😅

Anton.exe

Inkling
Pronouns
any/all
Switch Friend Code
SW-1190-4136-9050
it's practically muscle memory for me to booyah at this point. i even do it when i'm already in a vc with my teammates

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
i usually wait for my teammates to do it, but sometimes i'll initiate if i'm feeling tilted from a previous game since it's a good way to clear my mood and feel better

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
echoing others, it’s muscle memory at this point lol. sometimes i do it when i’m alone in recon, even

when i was a newer player over a year ago i used to only booyah if a teammate did so first, out of fear of looking too eager or cringe or whatever if i was the only one to booyah, but i got over that 😌

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
I booyah aaall the time. I don't spam it or anything, but I'm frequent on the trigger. Start of a match, whenever teammates booyah, if I die and the person who splatted me also dies (I'll typically do two ouch pings if I die without trading and booyah if a teammate gets them, and a single ouch ping followed by a booyah if I died but got the trade), at wipeouts, lead switches in our favor, and if I'm standing near someone who gets a really cool kill (And probably a few more times I'm forgetting).

I booyah so frequently I tend to try booyah'ing in other games or story mode by sheer muscle memory. I tried to booyah after beating an enemy in Horizon Zero Dawn, which is a Playstation game (and also singleplayer! There's no one to even booyah to!) and therefore doesn't even have a similar controller layout!

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
I booyah aaall the time. I don't spam it or anything, but I'm frequent on the trigger. Start of a match, whenever teammates booyah, if I die and the person who splatted me also dies (I'll typically do two ouch pings if I die without trading and booyah if a teammate gets them, and a single ouch ping followed by a booyah if I died but got the trade), at wipeouts, lead switches in our favor, and if I'm standing near someone who gets a really cool kill (And probably a few more times I'm forgetting).

I booyah so frequently I tend to try booyah'ing in other games or story mode by sheer muscle memory. I tried to booyah after beating an enemy in Horizon Zero Dawn, which is a Playstation game (and also singleplayer! There's no one to even booyah to!) and therefore doesn't even have a similar controller layout!
I booyah at cool kills lol! One time in splat2 i did a sick 180 kill on a splashdown and two of my random teammates immediately booyahed me. It was so incidental but i will never forget it LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom