• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Pops out of the ink!

TNHoney

Inkling
Pronouns
She / Her
Hey there! I, uh, haven't used forums in a while...Blast from the past, haha!

You can call me Lissa! I'm a pretty casual player all things considered, but I like thinking about these silly cephalopods and making OCs and stuff like that.

I'm a Big Swig Roller Express main primarily! But if I go into ranked modes (infrequently, but I do) you might spot me with an Octobrush Nouveau or a Tri-Slosher Nouveau. I like playing support primarily! I may not be good in a fight but I'm always there to toss an Ink Storm your way.

Uh, what else to people put in these...My favorite game is Super Paper Mario but a lot of video games occupy my brainspace. My favorite band is I Fight Dragons. My favorite squid band is...Actually, I'm not sure. Yoko & the Gold Bazookas, maybe? My favorite show is prrrobably Over the Garden Wall if you twisted my arm and made me pick. I have a soft spot for The Wonderful Wizard of Oz and Goosebumps, the 2000s HorrorLand run in specific being a big part of my nostalgia. Ask me if you want to hear about more niche media I've been engaging with.

And, uh, yes, my icon is my own art. It's one of my OCs and my interpretation of Agent 8, if that helps! The outfit is based on Cece from Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Not sure how active I'll be generally, but happy to meet you all!

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
Uh, what else to people put in these...My favorite game is Super Paper Mario but a lot of video games occupy my brainspace. My favorite band is I Fight Dragons. My favorite squid band is...Actually, I'm not sure. Yoko & the Gold Bazookas, maybe? My favorite show is prrrobably Over the Garden Wall if you twisted my arm and made me pick. I have a soft spot for The Wonderful Wizard of Oz and Goosebumps, the 2000s HorrorLand run in specific being a big part of my nostalgia. Ask me if you want to hear about more niche media I've been engaging with.
Woahh don't think I've ever stumbled across another I Fight Dragons fan in the wild! Granted I mostly lost track of them after like 2015 or something but their stuff is still consistently in my playlists. Somewhere I think I still have a metal ornament in the shape of their old little pixel-mascot-guy I got through a mailing list giveaway they did in like 2010, hah.

Anyways welcome! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom