• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Post awaiting mod approval" Clarification Thread

wingedsquid

Inkling
Hello everybody, my name is Silver and I'm here to clear up some confusion about new accounts and their ability to post.

A bit back the site had a bit of an issue with bots and them posting in a bunch of areas. Since then we've been working on fixing this issue and our way of fixing it is requiring the staff to approve posts on new accounts. So for your first few posts on a new account will need to be approved by the staff and in no way means your account seems shifty or anything, it is just a way of preventing bots from flooding the forums. You will be freed from this upon posting 5 or more times on the forum and only certain boards on the site actually adjust your post count so be sure to watch your count.

Areas that don't adjust post count:
  • Welcome Center
  • Inkopolis Plaza (the forum section as a whole)

So if you just recently made a new account and see the message "post awaiting mod approval" it is simply because we're trying to keep the forum free of bots, your account is safe and you are not in trouble. We appreciate you all bearing with us and we hope you all enjoy your time here on SquidBoards

Thank you for reading and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
that's good to know

ThepicfailGamer

Inkster Jr.
After the last Splatfest, Blue vs. Red, I did not get my Super Sea Snails the day after, do they not save the commentary that they say to you, or what?

Demontamer131

Inkling
NNID
DemonTamer131
Hey. I go by Demon. Been using the Inkbrush since its release, and I haven't looked back. Currently a level 36 B+ player, but I'm aiming to make it to A soon.

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
aye silver long time no see remember me ? you welcomed me to SquidBoards XD .

Bishop

Inkling
NNID
lilDerp
Hello all! I'm Bishop. A+ level 45 with Heavy Splatling main. I also play other splatlings and when I get tired of support I play Splash-O-Matic

JR x

Inkling
Hey all! pretty cool to see a very welcoming environment! Glad to be here (:

Silverflame

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kris4490
i welcome my self to squidboards. my name is silverflame (others can just say flame idc its shorter)
mains:octobrush
backups:hmmmmmm idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom