• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Post awaiting mod approval" Clarification Thread

WyattSMB

Inkling
NNID
WyattSMB
Hey mate,
First post in a forum.
Im an S rank, got there with the carbon and dynamo, strugling to get back up to S+ as im learning to snipe with a splatterscoop.
Disconnects dont help either

Bubbleman360

Inkling
NNID
bubblemam
Hello everybody, my name is Silver and I'm here to clear up some confusion about new accounts and their ability to post.

A bit back the site had a bit of an issue with bots and them posting in a bunch of areas. Since then we've been working on fixing this issue and our way of fixing it is requiring the staff to approve posts on new accounts. As such your first post on a new account will need to be approved by the staff and in no way means your account seems shifty or anything, it is just a way of preventing bots from flooding the forums. You will be freed from this upon posting once and having it approved. Please note certain boards on the site don't contribute towards your post count so be sure to take note.

Areas that don't adjust post count:
  • Inkopolis Plaza (The entire section)

So if you just recently made a new account and see the message "Post Awaiting Mod Approval" it is simply because we're trying to keep the forum free of bots, your account is safe and you are not in trouble. We appreciate you all bearing with us and we hope you all enjoy your time here on SquidBoards

Thank you for reading and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
Hello everybody, my name is Silver and I'm here to clear up some confusion about new accounts and their ability to post.

A bit back the site had a bit of an issue with bots and them posting in a bunch of areas. Since then we've been working on fixing this issue and our way of fixing it is requiring the staff to approve posts on new accounts. As such your first post on a new account will need to be approved by the staff and in no way means your account seems shifty or anything, it is just a way of preventing bots from flooding the forums. You will be freed from this upon posting once and having it approved. Please note certain boards on the site don't contribute towards your post count so be sure to take note.

Areas that don't adjust post count:
  • Inkopolis Plaza (The entire section)

So if you just recently made a new account and see the message "Post Awaiting Mod Approval" it is simply because we're trying to keep the forum free of bots, your account is safe and you are not in trouble. We appreciate you all bearing with us and we hope you all enjoy your time he

that's great

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
As long as all the posts you're making are on topic with the threads you're posting in I don't see a problem.

Josey XIII

Inkslinger
NNID
UnevenShadow
Hello squids/squidettes. I'm Josey =D
I mostly play turf wars but I like to get down on some tower control as well.

Kiwi_Queen

Inkling
NNID
Pusheen_Life
Hi everyone! My IGN is Queen, and my goal is to reach S this year, and join a squad.

IGN: Queen
Squad: None (Looking for one)
Favourite weapons: Soda Slosher, 3k Eliter, NZap trio

Chael72

Inkling
NNID
Chael72
Just awaiting approval. I love the splattershot jnr even after playing since first day.

SquidKid85

Inkling Commander
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch Friend Code
SW-2518-9259-3787
Hey all. New here, since yesterday. I enjoy playing Smash, Splatoon, and the EarthBound series. I've got an account over on SmashBoards (ROBnWatch) too.

NNID: ROBnWatch
Squad: None currently, but I'm getting one together
Level: 33
Main Weapons of Choice: You'll usually see me with the N-ZAP 89, though I occasionally use a Squelcher of some kind and I'm starting to use the .52 Gallon. I can use other weapons, but I rarely do.

I think that's about it. Hope to see everyone around!

Asian Batman

Inkling
NNID
Mayor_Villager
I'm just going to post everywhere I can and see if I get moderator approved...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom